This section contains more detailed reference documentation for Verbotics Weld.
- Preferences details the user preferences available in the
Edit > Preferencesdialog.
- New Features showcases the new features that were added in Weld 0.10.
- Project Settings describes the project-specific settings available, such as TCP customisation or program order settings.
- Assembly and Part Detail describes the information available in the “Detail” section when clicking on an assembly or part.
- Weld Detail describes the information available in the “Detail” section when clicking on a weld.
Weld Creation and Editing¶
- Weld Identification provides detailed information on the settings available in the weld identification process.
- Rename Welds shows how to batch rename multiple welds.
- Copy Welds shows how to copy one or more welds. This can be used for repeated assemblies or multi-pass welding.
- Split / Trim Welds shows how to split welds into multiple segments and trim the start and end.
- Join Welds shows how to join two or more welds together.
- Weld Settings provides a reference for the weld settings available, including both process, positioner, weaving, stitching and further options.
- Set Manual Offset describes how to manually offset a weld to account for inaccuracies where touch sensing is not an option.
- Transform Weld Path allows transforming the points along a weld path relative to the welding direction and parts.
- Weld Context Menu provides a reference for weld editing features available in the context menu, including trimming, splitting, transforming, copying, and checking accessibility for welds.
- Filtering shows how to use the weld filter to reduce the list of welds displayed in the weld list and in the viewer.
- Sort Welds show how to use the sort welds dialog to change the order of welds based on specified criteria.
- Import Welds explains how to import welds from CSV files.
- Edit Targets explains how to use the target editor to modify individual points in a weld.
- Edit Multi-pass outlines the multi-pass dialog and its provided functionality
- Create Welds explains how to manually create welds using the ‘Create Welds’ tool.
- Planning shows how the planning process works within Verbotics Weld.
- Check Accessibility shows a fast process for checking whether welds are accessible using the torch geometry and weld settings.
- Re-validate Plans shows how to re-validate existing weld plans when the project is modified (such as a new part being added).
- Weld Path shows how to use the Weld Path widget to troubleshoot planning problems.